Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Allergies or Sick? It's the eighth wonder of the worls. If my thoughts were like a buliding or something

Participation: 100 for actively participating in class, coherently understanding what was happening 95% of the time, and finishing Antigoneh (also coherently, not rushing too much.)

Can I get a whatwhat?

*For people who haven't read Antigone, SPOILERS*

Points of interest:

-Poor Antiggywiggy, she didn't know what was coming. Like Juliet, but a little emoer. And with BALLLLS.

-Haemon wasn't a dick like I thought he was; he did come around for his woman, even though his asshole dad pretty much is to blame for his suicide.

-NO ONE TRUSTS TIRESIAS. WTF? You should have listened THE FIRST TIME; he IS a prophet after all and is not doing it 'for the gold.' Creon sucks really bad.

-Speaking of him, he deserved what he got. Hopefully he will not die and have to live with what happened until he does die, or kills himself. The latter will probably happen, but you know. It's all good.

-I'm not sure what I think of Creon, though; like, who would REALLY go to those lengths? I guess peoples' values really DO differ that much. Whatevs.

-Where the fuck did Ismene go? I don't remember her dying. :/

-Does Eurydice have her own play? I remember that name. Poor thing, too. Sucks that both of her sons died.






**end spoilers**


Shalaaaaaa I want to move away form here. Bad parents really suck. Just cause you never learned how to take care of your fucking self doesn't mean you put it on me. Passive aggressive bitch.


Woohoo, I'm a nice person.


Yay for getting this done remotely early (for me, anyway)

I'M BACK ON NEWSPAPER. Woohooooo. And I'm going to a writing thingy with Papsie, Dbake, and that bitchy chick Mariah? Sounds like fun stuffs.


Hm. Can't think of anything else.


Night.




















ps: Kristine makes me madder/sadder than Jews made Hitler

No comments: