Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Boomsnapclapboomboomsnapclap

100 for engaging in activities, and coherently being in the classroom. AND being nice to noobs outside of shop. even though I should do that on a regular basis.


Agapoopnon makes me sad. I've literally never read anything so boring. I'll try and get through it, I guess. I mean, I have to. But you know. Now that I know what's going on in the story, the language seems to hard to bear. Like...uggghhh. Oedipus and Antigone were awesome. This? Not really. The chrous goes on for forever, then Clymie is all, "Yay! Troy is no more!" and then blabs on about how awesome the war was (I think?).

"But, wouldst thou speak once more, I fain would hear
From first to last the marvel of the tale. "

FUCK YOU, LEADER OF CHORUS.

"A gracious word thy woman's lips have told,
Worthy a wise man's utterance,"

...and that's where I stopped (before the chorus starts again). I don't get why we're reading this if we already know the story, and the language is terrible. I miss Euripides.


Katelin's senior showcase sounds like interesting stuff. On a lot of levels. Can't wait. :)

Btw, do you want a douchebag mom? Cause I have an extra one if you need it.




Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay depressing stuff.


Night

No comments: