Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WHAT THE FUCK


I can't control my emotions whatsoever. Why? WHY?

jdskaldjsadklsjadklajdlajdklajdsklajlasslajlajdsklas

I feel like a brat. So, my dad got a backpack for me. Really nice, right? skajdldsaldjsakldasldjasljdska

It's with some dumb floral peace sign pattern, and I'm super upset about it. Like, I'm about to cry about it. This is really dumb. It's SO not a big deal. JUst tyring to figure out if I'm crazy or if its PMS, because all I wanted was a solid color on the backpack. I feel like the biggest asshole, cause I feel like theyre wasting their money on some thing I don't fully need in the first place. Plus, it's too small.


FUCK YOU, ptetty child. Too small?! Some people haven't had a new bookbag since 8th grade.

But the part I'm so sad about is that I didn't get what I want. I'm a bad person, I feel like a bad daughter.



...I didn't read today, and barely did my homework. So, I'd *like* to give myself a 100 for doing techthings, but you know. Vary the shit up.



Is my head going to explode? It will, eventually.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN MY BRAIN??!?!! It's the SECOND week of school, and I want a break.


I'm starting to want to punch stuff again. If any waterworks come tomorrow, sorry. It's just the pms talking, don't bother me.


PS: Can someone send Haulass to the planet she came from? Jesus fucking shit, that just gets super annoying, super fast. I don't care if it's immature to say that.


WHY AM I CRYING?


pps: ..........................i am soooo not emo

1 comment:

Casey "The Punisher" Vizzle said...

I love how we call her Haulass now.

And I haven't had a backpack since Freshmen yea, but it was by choice. My attempt at cheering you up, Pms-Rose.