Monday, September 14, 2009

Poonchapacha


My dad is infinitely cooler than yours.









100 today, for doing ensembley things, and getting into the swing of things.


So I didn't read Agammemnon, but I'm halfway through Antigone.


It's gooooood. I like it a bit better than Oedy Rex; Antigone has some tude, and isn't a whiny bitch like her dad.

So:

-Her two brothers die in war; one is celebrated like a hero and has a funeral and stuff, and the other is treated like a piece of poo, because he was rooting for the other side. Since Antigone doesn't want him to be resting like crap, she tries to give him a proper burial (after her sister, Ismene, tells her not to). She doesn't. A servant sees her, and she gets reported to Creon (who's KING and suddenly turned into an asshole? wtf?). He wants them both to die ('one mad by bitrh, the other by attainment '-_-). Where I stopped is when he brings in Haemon, his son; he's supposed to be engaged to Antigone, but cheeses out on her because he wants to be 'loyal' to his father and country. I'm not saying it's not admirable, but he's still a douche. There's more to come, so I'm not sure what's gonna happen with all of these characters; they all seem pretty juicy.


-I'm getting to see what you were saying about the way it was written; I thought it was all some weird kind of dlf;sdkfsdtameter or whatever. It's not. :-)




I found out that I don't enjoy things. I look back on them as they're happening, and not enojying the moment; the only memory I have is of thinking about what just happened; You know what? Those usually aren't happy memories anyway. Me want to let go. Sounds like fun.

And I'm already forgetting books? What the fack? Planners help a million though; all the small things (hehe, song) that pop in your head are writeable. Yipyipypip.


The only thing I like about McNamara's class is SSR ('Sustained Silent Reading'). It's when he doesn't teach. Ms. Austin and Cermak are nice. Harvey is Harvey. My shop teacher's a complete bitch though.

No comments: