Monday, September 21, 2009

NEW DATES

Participation: 100 for better understanding of emsemble excercises and taking things away from these classes. You lose yourself after a while; it's weird.


I got the email about the wrong dates yesterday. Meh.

October 9th, October 23rd, November 6th


:D Yay, awesome teacher.


So, Agammemnon. These people will not shut up about how much everything sucks.

In my translation, everything is in iambic pentameter. Normal y/n?

-The Watchman is on the roof of Agamemnon's palace. He's saying aoout how well he knows the night and all of the gods ands tuff that come with it, since he's been staying out there so much. He's waiting to light the light to signal the fall of Troy. I think he's afraid to sleep because he keeps having nightmares about what's going on (?).

-It turns to light, and he's a little happier.

-The chorus' stuff (all the way up to to 1st Strophe) just flew over my head; not gonna lie. It's the combination of Chelsea's tired, and a vast vocabulary that's just not working for me right now. The translation seems a lot better online than I thought it would be, but I need to keep trying.

- I know they talked about:

- The Trojan War
-How Zeus set Atreus's sons on fire
-how they want the Queen to tell them new aout what happened in troy (?)

completely lost. Can't wait to really get into it, though. The rhyming always distracts me, though. I hate that it distracts me. Blah.


Yay parnets' night. Woopwoop.

No comments: